Trades: Tues, 12-Jan-2010

---------------------------------------------------------------

Day: Tuesday
Date: 12-Jan-2010

# Trades Made = 0
# Profitable Trades = 0 (0%)
# Costing Trades = 0 (0%)

Max # Contracts Used = 0
Max Capital Used In 1 Trade = $0

Profits = $0.00
Costs = $0.00

Commissions = $0.00

Net = $0.00 (0% ROI)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
MONTHLY RUNNING STATS:

Total Trades = 14
# Profitable Trades = 10 (71% Profitable Trades)
# Costing Trades = 4 (29% Costing Trades)

Profits Total = $162.50 (kept 0% profits)
Costs Total = $350.00 (took 215.4% profits)
Commissions Total = $55.86 (took 34.4% profits)

Max Contracts Used = 1
Max Capital Used At One Time = $500

January Cumulative Net = <$243.16> (-48.6% ROI)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I Did Well:
1. Did not enter any trades that did not fulfill my trading strategy. Unfortunately, my market timing was off as I was doing various things to get myself drectly connected to the internet. Each time I sat down at my desk and waited, there wasn't a trade I could take. This caused me to not be able to take any trades while I was at my desk.

2. Took my heart meds. This kept me more physiologically calm.

3. Did not get into any trades that I could not attend to.

4. Listened to both Genesis & my broker about getting directly connected to the internet instead of WiFi. I've used WiFi for a long time, but I wanted to eliminate all possibilities of the disconnects from my broker.

Learnings From Today:
1. I did make some practice trades that didn't quite go with my trading strategies. They dd not turn out very well. Follow the trading strategies!

2. Got disconnected from my broker a number of times from Trade Navigator. I really didn't want to call Genesis Tech support AGAIN. No energy.
0 Responses

Amazon Store