Trades: Mon, 11-Jan-2010

---------------------------------------------------------------

Day: Monday
Date: 11-Jan-2010

# Trades Made = 1
# Profitable Trades = 0 (0%)
# Costing Trades = 1 (100%)

Max # Contracts Used = 1
Max Capital Used In 1 Trade = $500

Profits = $0.00
Costs = <$37.50>

Commissions = $3.99

Net = <$41.49> (-8.3% ROI)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
MONTHLY RUNNING STATS:

Total Trades = 14
# Profitable Trades = 10 (71% Profitable Trades)
# Costing Trades = 4 (29% Costing Trades)

Profits Total = $162.50 (kept 0% profits)
Costs Total = $350.00 (took 215.4% profits)
Commissions Total = $55.86 (took 34.4% profits)

Max Contracts Used = 1
Max Capital Used At One Time = $500

January Cumulative Net = <$243.16> (-48.6% ROI)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I Did Well:
1. Followed my EXIT strategy, as well as ENTRY strategy.

2. Called my broker when my Trade Navigator went awry AGAIN in my connection quickly. Trade Navigator said I didn't have a trade on while I actually had a pending trade with my broker. I'm really tired of these disconnects.

3. Showered/dressed, was ready to trade when I did.

4. Checked to make sure I knew when economic indicators were announced. There were none today.

5. Had my trading strategy out.

6. Closed down applications & things that were distracting.

7. Had my broker's # handy and called him many times to ask for assistance on various things I was having issues with regarding my broker's platform. He had to have their technical support help me, but we think we've resolved the issues.

Learnings From Today:

1. Trade Navigator/Genesis wasn't willing to assume responsibility for the issues I was having, though, I think it's from the Trade Navigator side. So, I will be trading from my broker's platform instead and only doing simulated trading on TN. Very disappointing since I've been a customer for many years of theirs.

2. It's okay to take profits sooner, even if it's one tick.

3. Take my heart meds. When I don't, I'm less calm.
0 Responses

Amazon Store