Fears

Not sure what has been the deal with my trading, but I've been steeped with fear in the past month and have done very little trading with my real money. I have done some practice and seem to be in the groove.

That is one of the reasons for not writing. This really is something I need to get down. It seems almost like a regression and taking so long to go through.

I know God is going deep with me identifying different things in my life. One of them is that I have a high degree of responsibility, probably more than I ought have, and that has led to all sorts of uncovering of things in my deep subconscious that I'm needing to address and have been addressing.

We are where we are because of the choices we've made. Honestly, I didn't realize I had this many fears.
2 Responses
  1. rdv Says:

    All you fear are your fears. In recognizing your fears, you beat them.

    No worries, mate...

    ;-)

    Best wishes, Roberto


  2. Doris Says:

    I'm sorry this took so long to respond. My bad.

    Thanks for the insight, Roberto. My best to you, too.


Amazon Store