Awhile

It's been awhile since I wrote. Truthfully, I've been trading on/off, but not consistently.

What really makes a successful trader, after you understand all the technicals? I'm not really sure. Follow your trading plan, trading strategy. We are human beings, not mechanical beings.

As I chatted with a fellow trader, engineer, and friend this evening, we found emotions still get the best of us, causing us to abandon the best laid plans of mice and men. I'm not there yet, and not ready yet to share of all my foibles.

It's been 7 weeks since I moved. I'm adjusting, but still not real happy about things there. Maybe that's what's impeding my trading, causing it to go backwards.

And, I've been a bit preoccupied in some personal things in my life that are going well. It's been a long time coming and I'm very happy there. Hopefully that will offset eventually my move.

Hopefully in this next week, I'll have something to write about with regards to trading.
0 Responses

Amazon Store