Week Off

I need to take a week off from trading. I've now had 5 days in a row of being in the negative. Obviously I'm stressed and not handling things well. I'm not even sure if I've ever had 5 days in a row trading that I've ever been negative. It's certainly not my technical skills, rather it is the emotional/mental aspect of trading.

There is no point in wiping out my whole account, so I'm taking the rest of the week off in funded trading and will go back to practice. I suppose practicing over the weekend, on Saturday, when I backtested 2 of the days, I ended up highly positive, but then traded 2 other days and ended up highly negative. Not good.

That certainly is less than what I'm capable of.

So, for the next week or so, I'm going to be sharing some of the issues I'm having psychologically and how I'm dealing with these things. If they get too personal, I'll have to refrain.
0 Responses

Amazon Store