Mirror

I continue to think of a mirror, the things that are happening in my life, and the people in my life. Really, if we look deep, what is happening on the outside really is a mirror of what is on the inside of us.

As I was listening to 2 friends today, both these friends are closer to me, but they are having their own money issues with getting payment in certain areas, as I'm also experiencing something similar. In a sense, I have to sort of laugh because the inner part of me has attracted these two people into my lives. Not saying these are bad people, rather where they are and that's okay.

One of the things with these 2 people, like me, we are on this learning journey, which includes being humble. The 3 of us have had to make a lot of changes in our lives, recognize where we are and do something about it. All 3 of us are in undesirable situations, which two of us have failed marriages, while the other, on the brink.

Similarities? We attracted each other into our lives. None of us are victims, rather we each had something to do with the demise of our marriages, as well as the financial situations we are in. It's a challenge to really say that we alone are responsible for our financial destinies.

How does that resound for you in what you're going through? You are completely responsible for where you are because of the choices you've made. Tough thing to swallow if you're not where you think you should be or where you are. If you're experiencing a lot of success, be humble, not arrogant. The Bible says "pride comes before a fall".

What do you need to work on? What are you attracting? Why are you attracting the people & events you are attracting?
0 Responses

Amazon Store