20 Stocks

My cousin sent me a list of 20 stocks to do some quick analysis. So, I decided this is the approach I'll take, since I haven't been following stocks hardly.

The following stocks I'm going to look at and talk briefly about are:

AAPL, AKS, BAM, BPO, CF, DAL, DRYS, GGB, GNA, LCC, LUV, MRO, MTL, NVDA, PCX, POT, SOLF, SPWRB, UPL, X

For each stock, I'll look at the overall view of the stock from when it began to get "the big picture", then I'll zoom in and look at the last 6 months.

The reason why I want to look at the whole history of the stock is to see major pivots (supports or resistances), areas of congestion. These often are important for where we are today, especially if we are nearing those areas.

Looking at 6 months should be fairly obvious, but it's to see how to better play these stocks, keeping in mind the big picture.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , edit post
0 Responses

Amazon Store