Anti-Rich

I was reading an article by Randy Gage that pointed out some really good things. Are you secretly against the rich? Be honest.

Some of the thoughts I've had are:

1. Rich people can't be happy.
2. They probably did something dishonest to get that.
3. When something bad happens to someone rich, you secretly are happy.
4. You can't be godly if you're rich.
5. It's better to give than to receive.
6. They probably don't have a happy family life.
7. Seeing a multi-millionaire pro-sports person go broke makes you happy

These are just some of the things that come to the top of my head. There are many more. These aren't things I think about now, but they have been things I've thought about, admittedly. I don't like to admit things like that, but we're being honest here.

Unless you become aware of where you are self-sabotaging yourself, acknowledge it and then deal with it, you'll be stuck. I don't want to be stuck, rather to climb out of that hole that our society, culture, families, environment has helped us dig.

Hey, throw me a rope and hoist me outta here!!! I'm no longer as heavy as I used to be (with regards to "baggage"), but yes, there is still some weight. Heave, Ho!!! Heave, Ho!!!!
1 Response
  1. rdv Says:

    Wealth or money do not make people happy or unhappy, most of the time it's the people making themselves happy or unhappy, whether poor or rich.

    I think it's all about how much people think they need to be happy. And greed, of course. But you can be happy being rich. Think about how much good you are able to do? Maybe even more than when being poor. If you still want to, that is...


Amazon Store