Jesus

Okay, you're probably wondering why this blog entry is entitled "Jesus", especially this is a trading blog. I'm well aware that my blog readers are a myriad of people of different beliefs & faith. But, since this is my blog, and those readers who remain readers & loyal to me, hopefully you recognize my faith in Jesus Christ is a very big part of my trading and my life.

I'd really like to take this opportunity to share a little bit more about Jesus, other than my own daily walk with Him as I do in my life and share some of that with you.

If you have asked Jesus to be your Savior, acknowledging you are a sinful person, that no one can save you from eternal death after this life except Jesus Christ. He is the only way to God. Asked God for forgiveness of your sins and receive His forgiveness through Jesus Christ, then you are as the Bible states, a Christian -- a Christ follower.

Any other methods like you do good works or good things, you got sprinkled as a baby, got baptized when you were a kid are not what the Bible says are ways to come to know Jesus as your Savior. The Bible says the ONLY way to go to Heaven after this life are:

1. Acknowledge you are a sinner (means, do things wrong, against God). Romans 3:9, 23

2. Christ died for our (the whole world) sins. Romans 5:8

3. Sin came into the world by one man (Adam). It takes one perfect man (Jesus Christ) to die for the sins of all mankind. He is God that came in the form of man to earth. Romans 5:12

4. Because of sin, the penalty for ANY sin is eternal death (hell). However, God's gift to us (Jesus Christ), if we choose to receive it is faith in Jesus Christ to be our Savior. Romans 6:23

5. You must do steps #1-4 verbally, and believe in your heart (put your faith in Jesus only to save you), you will be saved. Romans 10:9, 13

Here is a prayer you could say, but you have to mean it:

Dear Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Forgive me of my sin. Wash me and cleanse me. Set me free. Jesus, thank You that You died for me. I believe that You are risen from the dead and that You're coming back again for me. Fill me with the Holy Spirit.

Give me a passion for the lost, a hunger for the things of God and a holy boldness to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm saved; I'm born again, I'm forgiven and I'm on my way to Heaven because I have Jesus in my heart.

Amen.

That's it. It's really not a complicated thing and we often, as adults, make things so complicated. If you've said that prayer and meant it, send me an email or make a comment to this blog. I'd like to talk with you more if you have questions, or at the least, pray for you & celebrate.

We all face obstacles in life, and I truly could not face what I'm facing without Jesus there to help me. He gets all the credit for giving me strength & courage to meet each day, especially when things are pretty challenging.

I can truly say now I live most of my life without great worry, no matter what is happening, because the eyes I see with things are more the eyes seen through Jesus. Granted, it took me a long time to get to this point. God had to root out some nasty pride issues in my life. Praise be to God that He did.

You don't have to go at life's issues alone. Jesus wants to walk with you each step of the way. My life isn't hunky dory, but I know what will happen to me after this life, and I have full confidence in what God is doing, even if things don't always look so great.

Daily I can find multiple things to be thankful for, and usually it's quite easy, even on those really challenging days. God is good, all the time. God did not create my troubles. We live in a fallen, sinful world and He does allow things to happen. He gives people free will. Maybe it was not my freewill that caused some of my stuff, but someone else's freewill. But, this is still the consequence of sin that came from Adam/Eve that has been passed down through the generations.

I know, not fair, but no one ever said life was fair.

I want to bless your day, so if there is ever anything I can pray for you, my readers, about, feel free to comment or email me. I'd be happy to. Sometimes it may take me awhile to respond. Am working on that, but as everyone, I have to prioritize things in my life.

God bless you!!!
0 Responses

Amazon Store