Energy Shifts

So much has transpired with my thoughts, feelings, emotions about things over these past few weeks and too many things to write about. I know. It's not really helping my readers over the past 3 weeks. Please bear with me.

I feel like I'm on the verge of making some really big breakthroughs. It's not just having an "aha" moment, rather it's taking that "aha" moment and integrating those breakthroughs into my life. Pushing through things.

There are so many thoughts and things I'm learning right now. My time is limited as I'm spending more time doing, rather than just writing about it or just introspectively reflecting. It continues to elude me as to how some can spend so much time writing and on their elaborate blogs. I wonder if there is a team of people they have working for them coming up with stuff or they do it all on their own.

Especially those with families of young children. How do they do it? My kids take a lot of time and I do spend a lot of time with them, playing, doing homework, teaching moments, and a range of other things. That's why my trading is down to one thing now -- the ES, and I have ONE strategy that can be applied to any timeframe and works very well, with a high degree of profitability.

However, all the technical skill is worth jack if you cannot execute properly. As I analyze my trades after the fact, I notice often there is self doubt. Literally now for 3 months I haven't completely broken through trading 1 contract at a time. Why is that? I've proven my strategy works when I follow it, so then, why do I not consistently follow it?

If the strategy works, then why not consistently increase the size of my positions (increase the number of contracts). That would stand to reason, right? But, underlying all this, there is still an element of fear, or scarcity or something. THAT'S what I've been working on.

Three weekends ago I attend a 3-day seminar/conference called Beyond Wealth. It is a Bible-based training on challenging your belief system. It was centered more on wealth/money/finances, but really can be applied to all areas of our lives. I had many, many pages of notes and I'm not going to write most of it here, but the premise is:

You have tangible results of what you truly believe.

A person will be able to tell what you truly believe by the hard evidence. Okay, I'm a good trader, but the reality is, does my belief system support that? Surely at the level that I'm at, all the time, effort, knowledge, skill, risk management, I can consistently take on bigger positions, right? It doesn't mean I'm to bet the whole farm or do stupid risk management, but honestly, many days I could really take on bigger positions and thereby increase my portfolio at a much quicker rate.

Do I truly believe I can become a millionaire?

Are there elements of truly being successful where there is fear involved?

Do I believe I can easily make lots of money on a consistent basis?

I've learned these past 4 years to be careful about the questions I ask myself, as my subconscious will go about answering the questions I ask myself. So, if you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask yourself the question. Ask yourself the right questions, like:

Why is it so easy for me to consistently make lots of money every day in the stock market and keep it?

Why do I joyfully and easily see opportunities all around me and seize the right opportunities to empower & enrich the lives of my family & I quickly with boldness & confidence?

The lists can go on and on.

So, I've been wrestling with all these things, absorbing myself in a lot of soul & heart searching. I've had a number of people identify that I think too much. Granted, I have a mind and I ought to use it, but where matters of the heart are concerned, there is the need to lead with my heart rather than my head, as my heart is always right.

The heart does not necessarily mean emotions or feelings, rather it is that gut level instinct, the intuitive side (as I understand it) that processes information on a subconscious level, that is correct. It sees into the supernatural realm.

I've had a lot of shifts on how I view and deal with my former spouse. That's a big wowzer.

I've also been using a lot of Carol Look's materials that I've collected over the past few years. I have 44.5 hrs of EFT (emotional freedom technique) stuff that I'm going to go through. Some I have before, but I figure over the next couple months, I'd like to go over all this material, as she's the EFT practitioner that most resonates with me.

She does a lot of work on abundance, prosperity type stuff. EFT is an energy psychology method and you can google her. She has a lot of great material. I'm seeing a lot of unhealthy habits being broken. I'm thinking I should've done all this stuff when I originally got the stuff, but I wasn't ready for it. Now I am.

I really want to see my trading really take off, meaning, get to millionaire and multi-millionaire status THIS year. There is no reason why it cannot, except for hanging onto false beliefs, mindsets that hold me back.

How much I'll share here, not sure, as I'm really doing the stuff. I'll keep you apprised. My trading continues to get better incrementally, but I'd like to see it take off exponentially to the upside, so I'm addressing the factor that is critical here -- the psychological factor.

Stayed tuned for more in the weeks to come.
0 Responses

Amazon Store