Trades on ES for Mon, 11-Jan-2009

My goal is $300 for the day. Today I grossed $112.50.

Total Trades = 11 (on & off 1:22 pm to 11:02 pm EST)
Max Contracts Used at 1 Time = 1 ($500 margin/contract)
# Profitable Trades = 6 (55%)
# Costing Trades = 5 (45%)
Range of Profitable Trades = $25 to $162.50 (was trading in 1 contract positions)
Range of Costing Trades = $25 to $112.50

Total Profits = $462.50
Total Costs = $350.00
Commissions = $43.89
Net = $68.61 (13.7% ROI of capital used)

Notes: Yesterday was a complete blur in my trading. Usually I document these learnings, but I was haphazardly doing things and my trading showed. I do not know or remember what I did correctly or incorrectly specifically. My trading was all over the place.

One of the things I do know that I did was that I turned off my account bar, so I was not aware of how many trades I was doing, where my account was, or how much I was making or not making for each trade. That actually is a plus as I noticed in my trades when I looked in my account were my costing trades were much smaller than usual. That is a GREAT thing. Now I need to make my profitable trades much bigger.
0 Responses

Amazon Store