Trades on ES for Tues, 25-Nov-2008

My goal is $2000 for today. Today I grossed $2187.50.

Total Trades = 5 (2 hrs, 7 min. from 9:27 am to 11:34 am EST)
Contracts Used at 1 Time = 1 ($500 margin/contract)
# Profitable Trades = 5 (100%)
# Costing Trades = 0 (0%)
Range of Profitable Trades = $275 to $687.50
Range of Costing Trades = $0

Total Profits = $2187.50
Total Costs = $0
Commissions = $19.95
Net = $2167.55 (433.5% ROI of capital used)

Things I Did Well for Today:

1. Spent time the night before pouring over various aspects of the markets technically, so I was already in the groove when I started to trade.

2. Patient.

3. Planned my trade. Traded my plan.

4. Verbalized trades, not just entry, but throughout the trade to allow myself to stay in longer.

5. Had my stops (profits & costs) set, but did not stay at the computer the whole time to unnecessarily get me out of trades.

6. Knew where I was in terms of the market and location of pivot points.

7. Focused, undistracted, inspite of my little boy being home from having a skateboarding mishap.

8. Stopped trading once I reached my goal.

9. Adjusted my goal for the day and did not think about what happened the prior day.

10. Ate well the day before and the morning of trading, to nourish my mind & body.

11. Waited for signals to all match up with price action and indicators.
0 Responses

Amazon Store