Today's Trades on the ES (Fri, 21-Nov-2008)

My goal is $700/day when I trade. Today I grossed $750.

Total Trades = 5 (40 min. from 9:46 am to 10:26 am EST)
Contracts Used at 1 Time = 1 ($500 margin/contract)
# Profitable Trades = 5 (100%)
# Costing Trades = 0 (0%)
Range of Profitable Trades = $87.50 to $325
Range of Costing Trades = $0

Total Profits = $750
Total Costs = $0
Commissions = $19.95
Net = $730.05 (146% ROI of capital used)

Things I Did Well for Today:

1. Got enough rest.

2. Did not trade when I was distracted with kids, getting them up, etc.

3. Verbalized trades, though, not very loudly.

4. Waited for the setup of the trade.

5. Took profits, though a couple times a little premature.

6. Stopped trading when I reached my goal.

7. Increased my target $ goal for the day based upon how the market was moving.

Things To Improve On:

1. Traded the wrong account. Thought I was in one account when I was actually in another account. My ladder did not match my chart. Need to make sure both are the same.

2. Verbalize louder instead of whispering.

3. Make sure to look at all indicators and make sure they are saying the same thing before entering a trade.
0 Responses

Amazon Store