Sagacious

I was listening to Larry Hite and he said, "The market rewards segacious laziness." Honestly, I had to look up sagacious.

SEGACIOUS = acute discernment

LAZINESS = lack of desire to expend effort

In Market Wizards by Jack Schwager, 2006 copyright, I'm going to list some things he said that I thought are good:

- I don't trade for excitement; I trade to win. It may be very dull, but it is also very lucrative.

- To me, all trades are the same.

- No matter what information you have, no matter what you are doing, you can be wrong.

- The truth is, while you can't quantify reward, you can quantify risk.

- Keeping your risk small and constant is absolutely critical.

- If you do not manage the risk, eventually they will carry you out.

- Frankly, I don't see markets; I see risk, rewards, and money.

- It is incredible how rich you can get by not being perfect. We are not looking for the optimum method; we are looking for the hardiest method. Anyone can sit down and devise a perfect system for the past.

- If a market doesn't respond to important news in the way that it should, it is telling you something very important.

- When a market makes a historic high, it is telling you something.

- You better realize that the more you risk, the more volatile the results are going to be.

There is so much to learn about trading.
0 Responses

Amazon Store