Continuing

Once again, I have to apologize. Real life has taken over and it makes blogging regularly a challenge. Honestly, how do those other people do the regular blogging? Maybe it seems too much for me to think that I can juggle being a single parent of 2 young children, go through a divorce that isn't too amicable with a custody battle, manage the financial state my soon-to-be ex left me in, manage my trading business, etc. may be unrealistic.

So, I hope you will continue to bear with me over these months as I sort through all this.

I've missed some really good moves with my regular stocks that I trade due to distractions and issues I've had to attend to. Having the psychological part down is necessary, otherwise, I've found that it can be more costly.

These weeks, I've not had a lot of relaxation as financial pressures have been building up in my life. However, I'm learning that these are things I must just master. And, I'm being given the opportunities to do this.

What am I doing? I am nearly daily working on real time practice trading in futures. Haven't gone funded yet as I do not have my practice trading down pat. The things I've been using in my Futures trading are: 10/20/50/200 EMAs, regular Bollingers, Parabolic Sars, RSI, and support/resistance using the regular floor pivot points.

In the meantime, I do have practice & funded trades that are day and swing trades on stocks. These are regular BTO's - buy to opens. I'm also doing some Bull Put Spreads and Bear Call Spreads (BUPS and BCS). There is a lot that I'm doing, but my time doesn't really afford for me to share that with you now. Please forgive me.

As my life gets a bit more settled and I get more organized, I hopefully will do better here.

Have a super day. Happy trading.
2 Responses
  1. michael Says:

    Hi Doris,
    Sorry to hear about the divorce, hope everything works out well for you and your family.

    Cheers


  2. Doris Says:

    Thank you for your sympathy Michael!!!

    It will take time to work things out. God is good, and He works in ways I don't always like or can understand, but in the end, it's the best.


Amazon Store