Futures

I'm looking into futures trading for more leverage, so we'll see how this goes. It seems the more successful traders I know that are really profitable are all into Futures trading, so I might as well jump on the bandwagon and see what this is all about.

My charting skills are excellent and I'm thinking that my understanding of Futures trading, provided you manage your risk well, are disciplined, have the psychological part down, this can be way more lucrative than my option trading, where I have to be concerned about time decay if I'm buying as well as volatility.

Also in option trading, you have to be concerned with option buying power, so once you use that up for the day, no more trading. That's not so with Futures trading. So, let's see if I can make a go with this.
0 Responses

Amazon Store