$200 Account In About 5 Weeks

As promised and I figure the easiest way to share what I've done with this practice account is to share my results with you, give you my chart settings and do the best I can to explain how I traded this account.

Attached is the Excel spreadsheet that I have kept all the trades for this account, which includes entries and exits of the stock price and what the option pricing was, the specific option.


If you cannot read it after clicking on the image, and you would like me to send you a copy, please make a comment with your email address.

The $200 account is currently at $8,044.75 (3922% ROI).


The blue line delineates where I went from way OTM options to basically 1 strike OTM options because the account has more money.


Intraday Chart Settings (Real Time):

  • 10, 20, 50, 200 EMA

  • 20 day, 2 std dev Bollinger Band

  • 15 day, 1.5 std dev Bollinger Band

  • Volume

  • Trend Lines

  • Support & Resistance

Daily Chart Settings:

  • None - I draw trend lines, Support/Resistances

Timeframes:

  • 1 min. (main chart)

  • Daily

  • Shifting between 3, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 min. charts

I look for trends, compression patterns with breakouts, pullbacks (dips) as entries or exits. The best entries are where the exits are close and clear. After big moves, often pullbacks are reversals occur with BIDU and sometimes very quickly, so you need to be on top of this.

Anyway, is this as clear as mud? Be flexible, but not too flexible. If you're wrong, You're wrong. Close your trade. Better is a small cost than to hope and have a huge cost. Remember, Hope rhymes with dope in trading.

Keep in mind the big picture, which is what I use the daily for.


I will often use the moving averages as areas for entries or stops, but there is no set rule. I do watch to see what is happening and adjust as needed. I'm learning to be fixed with some things and to give flexibility where needed. It's a learning process.




Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Amazon Store