Sick

I'm thinking what I have is the flu and it's hit me a lot harder than I originally thought. My kids were both sick and home for part of the week last week. Sean got a 2nd bout of it on Monday and was home Monday & Tuesday. By Tuesday, I wasn't feeling so great. Hannalee only has the cough. Wednesday I'm feeling really bad, but had some pressing financial issues that I had to deal with so couldn't get any rest.

Thursday I pretty much slept. Friday morning I'm sleeping through the market.

The only thing I've done this week in terms of trading is listen to a couple trading classes and do practice trades on BIDU.

A lesson I learned in late 2006 is do NOT trade when sick. It's a sure fire way to have costs. So, until I"m reasonably well, I'm not going to trade, as daytrading requires good concentration. When you're coughing, feverish, snotting all over the place, I'm just not adept to trade.

I decided to see with BIDU what I could do with $200 starting the beginning of the week. So far, I've had 5 trades: 4 profitable and 1 costing. As of right now, it's around $1150ish. Can't remember the exact amount. Pretty good, don't you think? I just want to see in a month what that $200 can be. This is just practice trading on BIDU with a very small amount of money.
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Debbie Davis Says:

    Hi Doris,
    Hope you're feeling better. How are you trading BIDU with $200?
    Sounds good!


  2. Doris Says:

    Hi Debbie,

    I'm sorry I had forgotten about this. I'll have to post my results sometime.

    Look for it in the near future.

    Bless you,
    Doris


Amazon Store