Life Challenges

Well, I made a decision over the weekend after some really not good things happening in my life. It's not a decision I really wanted to make, but it's necessary. So, what I'm doing this week is now taking action and addressing that decision.

Most likely, I will not have a lot of time to blog, or do a whole lot here. I know this seems all like excuses to some of those reading and I haven't spelled out all my challenges, but since this blog is very public and the stuff I'm going through is fairly private, just want to keep it that way.

Remember to manage your risk, and that goes for me, too, especially during such tumultuous times not only in my life, but also in trading. Just going to take this one day at a time. So, please be patient over the next couple more months, at least.

Thank you,
Doris
2 Responses
  1. Debbie Davis Says:

    Hope things are working out for you Doris. I'm amazed at what you're able to post with small kids and everything. Take care.
    Debbie Davis


  2. Doris Says:

    Hi Debbie,

    Thanks for your words. It's a challenge to say, but if trading wasn't a challenge in it of itself, the other life challenges make trading small in comparison.

    So, for now, I will be sparingly posting until things are a bit more stable.

    Small kids and trading becomes a trick to manage both properly. Still working on it.


Amazon Store