Today

I've spent all day working on stock trades both funded and practice, as well as reviewing Ryan's Power Spreads DVDs, and going over some trading classes. My head sort of hurts, but it's probably because I've been very focused on stocks, as I have not had as much time the past few days, so I probably over did it today.

Looked at a number of stocks, which I'll share some of them now without any graphs because I have a meeting to go to for the rest of the evening.

CME, CMI, CRS, ICE, QQQQ, RIMM, VMW, AAPL, GOOG, RIG, BIDU, CHL, CROX, FCX, LVS, WYNN, TSO, LEH, GS, ADSK, XOM, MA.

Obviously I don't have time to go through or display any of these charts for now. If I have time tomorrow, I will post some charts.

If I have time this evening, I may make a list of stocks that pique my interest that are breaking out of compression patterns to potentially trade.

Sorry I haven't posted a lot. As expressed before, not sure how others maintain such fantastic blogs or sites. It's a lot of work and right now, if I'm trading, more of my time is spent towards trading rather than talking about it.
0 Responses

Amazon Store