QQQQ, RIMM Charts


Since I never know what a stock, ETF, the market is going to do, keeping neutral is a good thing. Each of the horizontal lines and trend lines are possible areas for pullbacks or reversals. Look at the pattern and the likelihood of where things may or may not go. Monday's candle went pretty much where I had my lines drawn.

Though I no longer trade the Qs, because in order to make money for me, I have to risk much more capital than trading more expensive options of faster moving stocks, I'd rather learn the latter. Big moves suit me more.

But, many people trade the Qs, so here is my chart for it.



One of my friends has different lines drawn for RIMM, but with the exception of the extension of the resistance line, this is sort of my cleaner chart for RIMM where the lines have been drawn for a week or so.
0 Responses

Amazon Store