Organization

Well, I was not able to do what I thought I had time to do today. Been distracted with other things and didn't get all the trading done I desired. I saved a bunch of stock charts, but unfortunately, I don't remember which stocks I was working on for charting nor did I date the charts. SOOOOO, I have none to share with you at the moment, nor do I expect to tomorrow.

My trades will have contingent stops as Fridays are when I do more Mommy duties. Maybe I'll take my laptop with me. I don't know. Distractions galore.

There is definitely room for improvement in labeling my stock charts or perhaps keep folders by dates. I don't know. The folders by dates sounds better and probably easier. We'll see. This weekend I have more tax stuff to get the accountant, and I'll better organize my laptop.
0 Responses

Amazon Store