Day of Hell

What was supposed to be a peaceful day to enjoy it with my kids and to do a lot of trading work didn't turn out that way at all. Instead, it was a day of hell with my kids and I'm frazzled beyond belief with no help from anyone because everyone is too busy and my husband, my kids father, only pops in when he has time or feels like it.

So, I'm sorry to disappoint my readers, but right now, I cannot cope, much less write about the past 2 trading days worth of stuff. I apologize. Tomorrow I don't know if I will have time to do that and to explain what I did. So, I will perhaps just put down how to finish up my trades on Monday, if I have time and can get my head on together.

I truly do not know how single parents do it. I'm not doing all that great right now. It's real life.
1 Response
  1. Allan B Says:

    nice weekend huh??? lol.
    i like following where $$$ rotates from sector to sector. i think it is now going into steel and iron. check out: RTP, NUE, RIO SCHN SID, PKX, AKS, and MTL. you might find one or two that meet your criteria. have a nice week. :-)


Amazon Store