Taxes & Money Management

This isn't the most pleasant part of trading, but needs to be done.

Being that my husband managed a good portion of our finances and many accounts while I worked, as well as the paperwork, but was not organized or really managed it, I am now needing to get all this stuff organized and see what needs to be done. It's really not pleasant at all and every turn it doesn't look good.

However, I have been a part of this marriage and rather than shift the blame to him, I should've been more participative and interactive, even if I was working a lot. Administration has not been my gift, but whether it is or not, it needs to be done.

So, I'm needing to get my tax situation well under control, which it isn't, as well as many other things. Things do seem rather daunting, but I'm tackling each pile and working to manage my kids and household at the same time.

Let's just say this isn't the most ideal situation to be trading. IF I knew then what I know now, I'm not so sure. It is fairly stressful.

I did create an Excel spreadsheet of the bracket trades which I will append, if I can figure out how to do it. But, most of today will be working on taxes and money management, organizing for success!!!
0 Responses

Amazon Store