Stocks

If there is a certain stock anyone would like me to look at, feel free to make a comment and let me know. Or, if you're in a position and just wanted to know what I see, I'll give you my unbiased thoughts on what I'll see and provide charts.

Note, I use an arithmetic scale. Over the weekend, I looked at the stocks I trade in the log scale and it just didn't work real well with me.

Today I just received Tim's book and will look through it. It's 400+ pages and I'm notorious for not reading books totally, so I will skim and do selective reading and see how he charts on a log scale.

I'm nearly finished with the organization of my paperwork after 3 full days now. I have maybe a couple more hours to go. Then, I need to begin looking for the things the IRS and accountant want. Hopefully I can get this all done in the next 4-5 days. Let the accountant do his magic, so as long as I provide him with the correct and right information.

Well, time to put my kids to bed.
0 Responses

Amazon Store